Latest Press Release
Corporate Governance Scorecard: Reinforcing High Standards of Governance Across the GOCC Sector
Established on 08 October 2015, the Corporate Government Scorecard (CGS) is a quantitatively-driven evaluation tool based on existing and globally accepted standards and practices. It is an instrument that assesses the corporate governance initiatives of a Government-Owned or -Controlled Corporation (GOCC) through a methodology benchmarked against the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Dev...
GCG OBTAINS HIGH AUDIT RATING FROM COA
The Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) obtained a high audit rating for the Calendar Year 2019 in the recently released annual audit report of the Commission on Audit (COA). The report, which is now available on the COA’s website, was signed on 31 July 2020 by supervising auditor Melinda R. Barcial. The GCG is among the 15 attached agencies under the Office of the President that received...
GCG RECEIVES OUTSTANDING ACCOUNTING OFFICE AWARD FOR 2018
GCG reaps Outstanding Accounting Office Award. The Association of Government Accountants of the Philippines, Inc. (AGAP), conferred the Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) with the Outstanding Accounting Office Award for year 2018 on 23 October 2019. AGAP awarded GCG for having exemplary met the criteria of Accuracy, Timeliness, Reliability and Compliance to Accounting Rules and Regulatio...
PRRD LIMITS THE PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE RATES FOR GOCC BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Office of the President has approved the revised Interim Performance Based Incentive (PBI) System for the Appointive Directors of Government Owned or Controlled Corporations (GOCCs), as proposed by the Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG), setting the limits and the conditions on its grant. The grant of the incentive was previously suspended following President Duterte’s directive to s...
GCG RECEIVES 8888 HOTLINE CERTIFICATE OF COLLABORATION
(Released on 12 October 2018) Hotline 8888 Head of Operations Presenting the Certificate of Collaboration to GCG General Counsel (L-R) GCG Director Irving V. Occeña, GCG Commissioner Marites Cruz-Doral, GCG Chairman Samuel G. Dagpin, Jr., GCG General Counsel Michael D. Pabalinas, Hotline 8888 Head of Operations Atty. Erich Josef Ting, OCS-STAR Usec. Dale S. Cabrera, OCS-STAR PSO Gayle...
- One (1) Lot General Office Repair
- GCG MO No. 2021-06 - Conversion of CAAP's Business Development Officer Position to Business Development Specialist
- GCG MO No. 2021-05 - Conversion of One (1) Position in the John Hay Management Corporation(JHMC)
- JANITORIAL SERVICES FOR 01 JANUARY 2021 TO 31 DECEMBER 2021
- SECURITY SERVICES FOR 01 JANUARY 2021 TO 31 DECEMBER 2021
- GCG MO No. 2021-04 - Authorizing the Philippine Guarantee Corporation to Create the Program Management Department
- 2019 Annual Report
- GCG MO No. 2021-02 - Creation of Three (3) Secretary B (SG-7) and Five (5) Senior Engineer A (SG-16) Casual Positions in CPA
- GCG MO No. 2014-25 - Implementing the Abolition of PNOC Development and Management (PNOC-DMC)
- GCG MO No. 2021-03 - Retitling/Conversion of Positions in MWSS-RO