Latest Press Release
SC: GOCC GOVERNANCE ACT CONSTITUTIONAL
The Supreme Court (SC), in G.R. Nos. 197422 and 197950, unanimously affirmed the constitutionality of Republic Act No. 10149, otherwise known as the GOCC Governance Act of 2011, that promotes financial viability, fiscal discipline, and responsiveness of Government-Owned or-Controlled Corporations (GOCCs). In the decision penned by Justice Marvic M.V.F. Leonen, the Court En Banc dismissed the peti...
8TH YEAR IN A ROW: GCG RECEIVES HIGH COA AUDIT RATING
The Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) has received the highest rating for the Calendar Year 2020 in the annual audit report of the Commission on Audit (COA) released on 21 June 2021. The report, which is now available on the COA’s website, was signed on 10 May 2021 by supervising auditor Melinda R. Barcial. 2020 marks the 8th year that the Governance Commission has received an Unqualifi...
GCG CELEBRATES A DECADE OF LEGACY BUILDING
President Rodrigo Duterte noted the milestones of the Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) since the enactment of the GOCC Governance Act of 2011. “GCG has been instrumental in enabling GOCCs to become catalysts for our nation’s economy and growth development. I hope this milestone will further inspire the men and women of the Commission to work even harder, ensuring that transparenc...
Corporate Governance Scorecard: Reinforcing High Standards of Governance Across the GOCC Sector
Established on 08 October 2015, the Corporate Government Scorecard (CGS) is a quantitatively-driven evaluation tool based on existing and globally accepted standards and practices. It is an instrument that assesses the corporate governance initiatives of a Government-Owned or -Controlled Corporation (GOCC) through a methodology benchmarked against the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Dev...
GCG OBTAINS HIGH AUDIT RATING FROM COA
The Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) obtained a high audit rating for the Calendar Year 2019 in the recently released annual audit report of the Commission on Audit (COA). The report, which is now available on the COA’s website, was signed on 31 July 2020 by supervising auditor Melinda R. Barcial. The GCG is among the 15 attached agencies under the Office of the President that received...
- GCG MO No. 2021-13 - Creation of Eighteen (18) Plantilla Positions and Retitling of Two (2) Positions Under the Actuarial Services and Risk Management Sector of Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PHILHEALTH)
- CPCS Notice No. 2
- GCG MO No. 2021-12 - Reclassification of Corporate Attorney Position in PSALM
- Executive Order No. 150, s. 2021
- CPCS Notice No. 1
- GCG MC No. 2021-02 - Good Governance Conditions (GGCS) and Other Conditions and Requirements (OCRS) for the Grant of Interim Performance-Based Bonus (PBB)
- GCG MO No. 2021-11 - Conversion of Five (5) Senior Row Officer Positions in the National Transmission Corporation (TRANSCO) to Supervising Right-of-Way Officer
- GCG MO No. 2021-09 - Creation of Seven (7) Positions under the Arbitration Office of Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth)
- GCG MO No. 2021-10 - Retitling/Conversion of Thirteen (13) Positions in the National Electrification Administration (NEA) to Chief Electric Cooperative Management Services
- GCG MC NO. 2015-07 (Re-Issued) - Corporate Governance Scorecard (CGS) for GOCCS
- Consultancy Services for the Conduct of the Third-Party Survey on GCG Stakeholders’ Satisfaction Survey
- Supply and Delivery of One (1) Lot Survival Kits
- Supply and Delivery of One (1) Lot Office Furniture for Extension Office
- ONE (1) LOT SUPPLY, DELIVERY, INSTALLATION, CONFIGURATION, IMPLEMENTATION, COMMISSIONING, AND SUPPORT SERVICES OF NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE FOR THE EXTENSION OFFICE OF THE GOVERNANCE COMMISSION FOR GOCCS
- Award Notice for the One (1) Lot Maintenance Service for Airconditioning Units for the Period of January to December 2021