Latest Press Release
8TH YEAR IN A ROW: GCG RECEIVES HIGH COA AUDIT RATING
The Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) has received the highest rating for the Calendar Year 2020 in the annual audit report of the Commission on Audit (COA) released on 21 June 2021. The report, which is now available on the COA’s website, was signed on 10 May 2021 by supervising auditor Melinda R. Barcial. 2020 marks the 8th year that the Governance Commission has received an Unqualifi...
GCG CELEBRATES A DECADE OF LEGACY BUILDING
President Rodrigo Duterte noted the milestones of the Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) since the enactment of the GOCC Governance Act of 2011. “GCG has been instrumental in enabling GOCCs to become catalysts for our nation’s economy and growth development. I hope this milestone will further inspire the men and women of the Commission to work even harder, ensuring that transparenc...
Corporate Governance Scorecard: Reinforcing High Standards of Governance Across the GOCC Sector
Established on 08 October 2015, the Corporate Government Scorecard (CGS) is a quantitatively-driven evaluation tool based on existing and globally accepted standards and practices. It is an instrument that assesses the corporate governance initiatives of a Government-Owned or -Controlled Corporation (GOCC) through a methodology benchmarked against the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Dev...
GCG OBTAINS HIGH AUDIT RATING FROM COA
The Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) obtained a high audit rating for the Calendar Year 2019 in the recently released annual audit report of the Commission on Audit (COA). The report, which is now available on the COA’s website, was signed on 31 July 2020 by supervising auditor Melinda R. Barcial. The GCG is among the 15 attached agencies under the Office of the President that received...
GCG RECEIVES OUTSTANDING ACCOUNTING OFFICE AWARD FOR 2018
GCG reaps Outstanding Accounting Office Award. The Association of Government Accountants of the Philippines, Inc. (AGAP), conferred the Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) with the Outstanding Accounting Office Award for year 2018 on 23 October 2019. AGAP awarded GCG for having exemplary met the criteria of Accuracy, Timeliness, Reliability and Compliance to Accounting Rules and Regulatio...
- GCG MC No. 2021-02 - Good Governance Conditions (GGCS) and Other Conditions and Requirements (OCRS) for the Grant of Interim Performance-Based Bonus (PBB)
- GCG MO No. 2021-11 - Conversion of Five (5) Senior Row Officer Positions in the National Transmission Corporation (TRANSCO) to Supervising Right-of-Way Officer
- GCG MO No. 2021-09 - Creation of Seven (7) Positions under the Arbitration Office of Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth)
- GCG MO No. 2021-10 - Retitling/Conversion of Thirteen (13) Positions in the National Electrification Administration (NEA) to Chief Electric Cooperative Management Services
- GCG MC NO. 2015-07 (Re-Issued) - Corporate Governance Scorecard (CGS) for GOCCS
- GCG MC NO. 2014-03 (4th Issue) - Performance Evaluation for Directors (PED) in the GOCC Sector
- Department of Trade and Industry and Governance Commission for GOCCs Memorandum of Understanding
- GCG MO No. 2021-07 - Authorizing the Landbank Resources and Development Corporation (LBRDC) to Create the Appraisal and Credit Investigation Department and Six (6) Positions
- GCG MO No. 2021-06 - Conversion of CAAP's Business Development Officer Position to Business Development Specialist
- GCG MO No. 2021-05 - Conversion of One (1) Position in the John Hay Management Corporation(JHMC)
- ONE (1) LOT SUPPLY, DELIVERY, INSTALLATION, CONFIGURATION, IMPLEMENTATION, COMMISSIONING, AND SUPPORT SERVICES OF NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE FOR THE EXTENSION OFFICE OF THE GOVERNANCE COMMISSION FOR GOCCS
- Supply and Delivery of 600 Pcs Barcode Ribbons
- One (1) Lot Supply and Delivery of Brand New/Original Tires for GCG Motor Vehicles
- Award Notice for the One (1) Lot Maintenance Service for Airconditioning Units for the Period of January to December 2021
- JANITORIAL SERVICES FOR 01 JANUARY 2021 TO 31 DECEMBER 2021 (2nd Posting)