Latest Press Release
GCG OBTAINS HIGH AUDIT RATING FROM COA
The Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) obtained a high audit rating for the Calendar Year 2019 in the recently released annual audit report of the Commission on Audit (COA). The report, which is now available on the COA’s website, was signed on 31 July 2020 by supervising auditor Melinda R. Barcial. The GCG is among the 15 attached agencies under the Office of the President that received...
GCG RECEIVES OUTSTANDING ACCOUNTING OFFICE AWARD FOR 2018
GCG reaps Outstanding Accounting Office Award. The Association of Government Accountants of the Philippines, Inc. (AGAP), conferred the Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) with the Outstanding Accounting Office Award for year 2018 on 23 October 2019. AGAP awarded GCG for having exemplary met the criteria of Accuracy, Timeliness, Reliability and Compliance to Accounting Rules and Regulatio...
PRRD LIMITS THE PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE RATES FOR GOCC BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Office of the President has approved the revised Interim Performance Based Incentive (PBI) System for the Appointive Directors of Government Owned or Controlled Corporations (GOCCs), as proposed by the Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG), setting the limits and the conditions on its grant. The grant of the incentive was previously suspended following President Duterte’s directive to s...
GCG RECEIVES 8888 HOTLINE CERTIFICATE OF COLLABORATION
(Released on 12 October 2018) Hotline 8888 Head of Operations Presenting the Certificate of Collaboration to GCG General Counsel (L-R) GCG Director Irving V. Occeña, GCG Commissioner Marites Cruz-Doral, GCG Chairman Samuel G. Dagpin, Jr., GCG General Counsel Michael D. Pabalinas, Hotline 8888 Head of Operations Atty. Erich Josef Ting, OCS-STAR Usec. Dale S. Cabrera, OCS-STAR PSO Gayle...
GCG ISSUES CLARIFICATION ON GCG MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 2018-02
(Released on 03 September 2018) The Governance Commission clarifies that GCG Memorandum Circular (M.C.) No. 2018-02 was issued to revoke GCG M.C. No. 2013-03 (Re-Issued) after its evaluation that the revoked M.C. contained provisions and processes that unnecessarily impede the timely approval and implementation of government projects. The GCG regularly reviews its existing circulars and policies...
- Omnibus Sworn Statement (Template)
- Purchase Request (PR)
- One (1) Lot General Office Repairs
- GCG MO No. 2020-10 - Retitling and Conversion of Forty-Three (43) Plantilla Positions in the Philippine Fisheries Development Authority (PFDA)
- GCG MO No. 2012-40- Authorizing the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System Regulatory Office (MWSS-RO) to Fill Three (3) Regular Plantilla Positions
- GCG MO No. 2012-11 - Classifying the Central Bank Board of Liquidators (CB-BOL) as Excluded from the Coverage of Republic Act No. 10149
- GCG MO No. 2020-09 - Conversion of Positions in the National Transmission Corporation (TRANSCO)
- GCG MO No. 2020-08 - Conversion of Accountant II and Accountant III Positions of the Nayong Pilipino Foundation (NPF)
- GCG MO No. 2012-10 - Classifying the Philippine Institute Of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC) as a Research Institution Excluded from the Coverage of Republic Act No. 10149
- Guidelines on the Performance Evaluation of Deceased or Incapacitated GOCC Directors during the 2019 PED Rating Period and the Years Thereafter