Latest Press Release
CY 2020 Corporate Governance Scorecard Assessment
Established on 08 October 2015, the Corporate Governance Scorecard for GOCCs (GCG M.C. No. 2015-07 (Re-Issued)) was developed using a methodology benchmarked against the Principles of Corporate Governance of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and the ASEAN Corporate Governance Scorecard. The CGS annually assesses the Corporate Governance performance of GOCCs to help...
GCG ISSUES CPCS IMPLEMENTING GUIDELINES
The Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) issued the Compensation and Position Classification System (CPCS) Implementing Guidelines on 14 January 20221 following President Rodrigo R. Duterte's approval of the Executive Order (E.O.) No. 150, s. 2021. The CPCS Implementing Guidelines is promulgated to detail the coverage, exclusions, implementation, compensation system, allowance, benefit...
SC: GOCC GOVERNANCE ACT CONSTITUTIONAL
The Supreme Court (SC), in G.R. Nos. 197422 and 197950, unanimously affirmed the constitutionality of Republic Act No. 10149, otherwise known as the GOCC Governance Act of 2011, that promotes financial viability, fiscal discipline, and responsiveness of Government-Owned or-Controlled Corporations (GOCCs). In the decision penned by Justice Marvic M.V.F. Leonen, the Court En Banc dismissed the peti...
8TH YEAR IN A ROW: GCG RECEIVES HIGH COA AUDIT RATING
The Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) has received the highest rating for the Calendar Year 2020 in the annual audit report of the Commission on Audit (COA) released on 21 June 2021. The report, which is now available on the COA’s website, was signed on 10 May 2021 by supervising auditor Melinda R. Barcial. 2020 marks the 8th year that the Governance Commission has received an Unqualifi...
GCG CELEBRATES A DECADE OF LEGACY BUILDING
President Rodrigo Duterte noted the milestones of the Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) since the enactment of the GOCC Governance Act of 2011. “GCG has been instrumental in enabling GOCCs to become catalysts for our nation’s economy and growth development. I hope this milestone will further inspire the men and women of the Commission to work even harder, ensuring that transparenc...
- GCG MO No. 2022-07 - Authorizing the Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation (PCIC) to Create a Risk Management Office and Three (3) Positions
- GCG MO No. 2022-01 - Creation of Program Management Office (PMO) in the Philippine Coconut Authority (PCA)
- GCG MO No. 2022-05 - Retitling/Conversion of Twenty-One (21) Positions in the Philippine National Oil Company (PNOC)
- GCG MO No. 2021-16 - Classifying the PHIVIDEC Panay Agro-Industrial Corporation (PPAIC) as excluded from the Coverage of Republic Act No. 10149
- GCG MO No. 2022-04 - Excluding the Development Academy of the Philippines from the coverage of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 10149
- GCG MO No. 2022-02 - Approving an Interim Measure to Address Manpower Requirement of the Landbank of the Philippines
- CPCS Frequently Asked Questions
- CPCS Orientation Presentation
- ICD Accreditation 2021
- CPCS Notice No. 6
- One (1) Lot Supply and Delivery of Brand New/Original Ten (10) Car Batteries and Three (3) Motorcycle Batteries
- Service Provider for General Office Repair of GCG Main Office Work Area
- Transportation for GCG 2022 Team Building Activity on 23-25 May 2022 for 120 Pax in Rizal
- SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ONE (1) UNIT BRAND-NEW PASSENGER VAN