Latest Press Release
GCG TO GOCCs: MAG-USAP TAYO
The Governance Commission opens its doors to the GOCC Sector for dialogues on issues concerning the Compensation and Position Classification System (CPCS) and employee welfare as part of its dynamic and collaborative approach to providing excellent public service. According to the Department of Budget and Management (DBM) Last Tranche of Salary Increases Implementing Guidelines published o...
GCG SUPPORTS CLIMATE CHANGE MITIGATION THROUGH CCET 2024
The Governance Commission enjoins the GOCC Sector to participate in concretizing efforts to combat Climate Change at the Annual National Climate Change Expenditure Tagging (CCET) Orientation dated 07 March 2023, spearheaded by the Climate Change Commission (CCC). The CCET has supported several projects under the government geared towards climate change resiliency included Water Sufficiency Projec...
GCG INITIATES DIALOGUE WITH CDC MANAGEMENT AND UNION WORKERS ON COMPENSATION CONCERNS
The Governance Commission initiated a dialogue with the Clark Development Corporation (CDC) management and union workers on 09 February 2023 to discuss their concerns related to the implementation of the Compensation and Position Classification System (CPCS) under Executive Order (E.O.) No. 150. Chairperson Justice Alex L. Quiroz reiterated that the goal of the CPCS under E.O. No. 15 is to...
GCG COMMENCES 2023 PERFORMANCE TARGET CONFERENCES FOR GOCCS
On 24 January 2023, the Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) signed the respective 2023 Performance Scorecard of the Landbank of the Philippines (LBP) and the UCPB Savings Bank (UCPB-SB) at the GCG office, launching the start of the 2023 Performance Target Conferences (PTCs) between GCG and the GOCC Sector. Prior to the conference, a consultative meeting was convened between the technical panel...
GCG ADDRESSES CDC WORKERS' CPCS CONCERNS
Photo Caption: The Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) meets with the Clark Development Authority (CDC) management to discuss pertinent issues regarding the Compensation and Position Classification System (CPCS) this January. The Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) assures an amicable resolution to the issues raised in line with the implementation of the Compensatio...
- GCG MO No. 2022-10 - Organizational Structure and Staffing Pattern (OSSP) of the Clark International Airport Corporation (CIAC)
- GCG MO No. 2023-01 - Change in the Reporting Line of the Corporate Planning Department of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO)
- GCG MO No. 2022-19 - Creation of Additional Units and Positions, Renaming of Unit in the Office of the Corporate Secretary and Corporate Communications Department, and Abolition of Certain Positions of the Philippine Guarantee Corporation (Philguarantee)
- 2021 Annual Report (Updated as of 06 February 2023)
- GCG MC No. 2023-01 - Performance Evaluation System (PES) for the GOCC Sector
- GCG MO No. 2022-15 - Authorizing the Landbank Resources and Development Corporation (LBRDC) to Create One (1) Information Technology Analyst Position
- ICD Accreditation 2023
- GCG MO No. 2022-08 - Restructuring of the Duty Free Philippines Corporation
- GCG MO No. 2022-03 - Restructuring of the Development Bank of the Philippines
- Standard Guidelines and Mandatory Requirements for the Processing and Issuance of Tax Clearance Certificate for Government-Owned or Controlled Corporations (GOCCs) Relative to the Application for Interim Performance-Based Bonus (PBB)
- One (1) Lot Supply and Delivery of Non-PS Office Supplies for the 1st Quarter of FY 2023
- One (1) Lot Quality Management System Standard ISO 9001:2015 Recertification, 1st Surveillance, 2nd Surveillance Audits for 2023 to 2025
- Bus Rental Services for the 2023 Office Planning Of The Office of the Commission Proper, Strategy Communications and Information Technology Office, Office of the General Counsel, and Disposition and Asset Management Office On 29 to 31 March 2023 in San Fernando, La Union.
- Transportation Services for the Conduct of CSO Planning On 22-24 February 2023
- Laws, Jurisprudence & DOJ Online (12 Months) (Maximum of 10 Users Only for Corporate Rate)