Latest Press Release
GCG RECEIVES OUTSTANDING ACCOUNTING OFFICE AWARD FOR 2018
GCG reaps Outstanding Accounting Office Award. The Association of Government Accountants of the Philippines, Inc. (AGAP), conferred the Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) with the Outstanding Accounting Office Award for year 2018 on 23 October 2019. AGAP awarded GCG for having exemplary met the criteria of Accuracy, Timeliness, Reliability and Compliance to Accounting Rules and Regulatio...
PRRD LIMITS THE PERFORMANCE-BASED INCENTIVE RATES FOR GOCC BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Office of the President has approved the revised Interim Performance Based Incentive (PBI) System for the Appointive Directors of Government Owned or Controlled Corporations (GOCCs), as proposed by the Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG), setting the limits and the conditions on its grant. The grant of the incentive was previously suspended following President Duterte’s directive to s...
GCG RECEIVES 8888 HOTLINE CERTIFICATE OF COLLABORATION
(Released on 12 October 2018) Hotline 8888 Head of Operations Presenting the Certificate of Collaboration to GCG General Counsel (L-R) GCG Director Irving V. Occeña, GCG Commissioner Marites Cruz-Doral, GCG Chairman Samuel G. Dagpin, Jr., GCG General Counsel Michael D. Pabalinas, Hotline 8888 Head of Operations Atty. Erich Josef Ting, OCS-STAR Usec. Dale S. Cabrera, OCS-STAR PSO Gayle...
GCG ISSUES CLARIFICATION ON GCG MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 2018-02
(Released on 03 September 2018) The Governance Commission clarifies that GCG Memorandum Circular (M.C.) No. 2018-02 was issued to revoke GCG M.C. No. 2013-03 (Re-Issued) after its evaluation that the revoked M.C. contained provisions and processes that unnecessarily impede the timely approval and implementation of government projects. The GCG regularly reviews its existing circulars and policies...
GCG DIRECTS DUTY FREE TO ADDRESS COA FINDINGS
(Released on 06 July 2018) The Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) has sought the explanation of Duty Free Philippines Corporation (DFPC) on the FY 2017 findings of the Commission on Audit (COA). The DFPC is likewise directed to address said COA findings under the Performance Evaluation System (PES) of the GCG, which requires GOCCs to present concrete and time-bound action plans for addre...
- GCG MO No. 2012-40- Authorizing the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System Regulatory Office (MWSS-RO) to Fill Three (3) Regular Plantilla Positions
- GCG MO No. 2012-11 - Classifying the Central Bank Board of Liquidators (CB-BOL) as Excluded from the Coverage of Republic Act No. 10149
- GCG MO No. 2020-09 - Conversion of Positions in the National Transmission Corporation (TRANSCO)
- GCG MO No. 2020-08 - Conversion of Accountant II and Accountant III Positions of the Nayong Pilipino Foundation (NPF)
- GCG MO No. 2012-10 - Classifying the Philippine Institute Of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC) as a Research Institution Excluded from the Coverage of Republic Act No. 10149
- Guidelines on the Performance Evaluation of Deceased or Incapacitated GOCC Directors during the 2019 PED Rating Period and the Years Thereafter
- Terms of Reference (TOR)
- Omnibus Sworn Statement (Template)
- Purchase Request (PR)
- Third Party Survey on GCG Stakeholders’ Satisfaction